What things. when talking to a woman, easily hurt them?

we all know. women prefer a guy who can talk to them with respect and kindness, and in turn (although its not really the case) women will "look" good for guys since most guys are visually stimulated.

so the question is not what should I say...but what SHOULDN'T I say. for example one of the things I want to say to her would only make her jealous. not hurt her. see she's always flirting with other guys in front of me. so that it gets me jealous. it finally got to me. and I broke down. asked her out. ha ha. I know. I guess I'm weak. but hey. at least she said yes. lol. anyway. now that we're going on our first "date" soon. I want to know some things not to say. like should I be trying to make her jealous too. or...? is that a no no.

just some helpful tips. are welcome. thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• don't make her jealous, if you feel she flirting too much then tell her you are feeling jealous(that shows you care for her). hey but not on your first date...if a guys says something like to me on a first date I would freak out(will he say he loves me on my second date?)! just let the conversation flow and have fun on your first date...and after few dates tell her what you really feel about her...

What Girls Said 1

• Just really don't assume anything. Because if you are wrong, it's usually *big* trouble. And somehow guys can end up wrong a lot...

What Guys Said 2

• if you start your relationship playing chick games, its only going to get worse and she'll eventually win because she's a chick. ignore the games. in fact, laugh at them and make her feel foolish, she will eventually stop.

• Call them skanks... However, they seem to like to be called b*****s and ho's...those two words are like compliments to them.