Should I call it quits with this guy?

I've been seeing and sleeping with a guy since October who I've known for a while. We see each other about every week or every two weeks, and he only seems to want to get together for sex. So, the other day we were hanging out and I simply asked, "what would you call this, what we're doing?" Because I feel like I want to know if this is going anywhere, and he just laughed and kissed me. I don't want to just be a booty call. Should I call it quits with this guy? Am I being too needy?

What Guys Said 1

• Yep.. he only is using you for sex.. no matter how he sugar coats it.. guys like that are a dime a dozen and many of them out there.. you should end it.. if that is your gut feeling

What Girls Said 1

• If you're interested in being in a relationship, you should definitely call it quits because he only seems interested in sleeping with you.