Where do guys like to take girls for dinner on dates?

I'm doing the whole "dinner and a movie" thing tonight. I have a feeling he's going to ask me where I want to eat, and I don't know what to say. I would honestly be fine with not getting dinner, or just getting some fast food. I don't want to be the girl that says "I don't care" but I also don't want to pick some fancy sit down restaurant that's going to blow his bank. There's not really any restaurants near the movie theatre but it would be easy to grab some fast food on the way home. I also don't want to be tasteless by picking fast food, and maybe he wants to go to a sit down restaraunt. If he asks, I have no clue what to say. So can you guys help me? Where do guys like to take girls to eat?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pick a small restaurant where there is a little fancy/little laid back. place also that has some privacy. priced somewhere above fastfood and below lobster. something is the range of 30-50 dollar range for both of you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like if he asked you out he should have something in mind already... but if not I think it'd be kind of cool to grab fast food. If you're somewhere warm maybe it could be kind of cool to grab something and sit in a park somewhere and talk or something? If the date and the guy are both chill and laid back like that then I don't see a problem? Dates are supposed to be fun right? Or maybe you could bring it into an aquarium or something?

Maybe suggest a popular chain restaurant like Olive Garden or something? In Canada we have Harper's Burgers which could be nice too (but something on that tier... it's kind of like Red Robin but quieter / easier to hear in). Or instead of saying "I don't care" ask him what his favourite places are in this area?

What Guys Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0