I really like her but I guess she doesn't like me?

So on Friday I was walking at the hallway & I saw the girl I liked walking & I was looking at her but then I looked away then when we passed by again at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then when she came to class I was looking at her but then I looked away. Then later she went over to talk to her friend & I was looking at her but then I stopped looking. Then later I turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me. But then later she left class early.

Most Helpful Girl

• So in the end, you looked at her. And by that, that is justifying if she likes you or not? Seriously? *facepalm*

Just stop being a pusscakes and talk to her

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't say anything for sure, what you are saying is not enough to say if she likes you or not.

What Girls Said 2

• Gosh! Stop with the looking and try and talk to her friend, that will sneakily enchant her into talking to you

• you should just talk to her!!
    By all that looking maybe she thought you were creepy...

What Guys Said 1

• And just becz you are looking at her... like this will help you know if she likes you? Never in thousand years

Go talk to her