How do I know my relationships working out? or equal?

Alright so I've been dating this guy for almost 9 months, but here's the thing, we haven't actually gone on a date. no going out to the movies or out to eat or anything. we see each other every weekday at school and then 2 times during the week we go to one of our houses and watch tv and lay on the couch. its not like we can't go out to eat or to the movies or anything. it bothers me that we dont but what can i do? he doesn't seem interested in it. Im unhappy and he doesn't understand why, we argue all the time, he's very inconsiderate, anytime he's doing something i have to ask, everything. he tries to tell me the least amount of stuff that he can, and im not sure this is working out for me anymore, but i dont know what to do. i love him but im not content in this relationship. what should i do? someone please give me some advice.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to him about this. If it's bothering you he won't know unless you tell him. Once you do he should be changing a few things. If he doesn't do anything about your situation I say break it off
    I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck!

• Why does it bother you? If you know that you both can't afford more do you want to do those things because they're the things you want to do or because they're the things you think you should be doing or what?

• We can afford it, it just bothers me that we limit our relationship to just sitting on the couch watching tv

• Have you told him it bothers you?