Have you fallen in love with someone but fear of admitting to them?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, it's happened. Turns out he felt the same though 😂 So following his lead on new years' eve, I've admitted it to him, and most importantly, to myself

• Lucky you! I ended up in the unrequited department every time 😂

• Don't know so much about lucky lol, there's some distance separating us but we've known each other for almost 7 years :') Either way, never lose hope!!

What Guys Said 7

• Something like that.

• yeah i did that once and waited for a while found out she was a total biatch so didn't make a move :)

• I'm sorry to know that.

• no need to be it is a part of life some people get on others do not. I do no regret or focus onthe past but move foward always :)

• Yes and as it turned out, i rightfully feared it xD

• Yep. I have.

• Had a crush, yes, fallen in love, no.

• it happened :)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Not exactly what you described. I'm afraid to fall in love with someone completely in fear of being broken hearted in the end.

• Same. But I think I really like a guy friend of mine but I would never admit it because I don't want to break my heart again!

• Argh yeah it sucks. I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years. I'm afraid to lose him, because he means a lot to me :( it bloody sucks.

• Nope!

• Yes, I have before. I didn't admit how I felt and I'm okay with that.

• Yes lol the story of my life XD