Is my Age a Turnoff for ALL women? Are Women Attracted to Young Guys?

After going through personal ads in multible websites and newspapers, I've noticed the women who have made those ads aren't looking for men my age. Like 30 is the absolutely minimum. The only females I've ever known who AREN'T turned off by my age are prostitutes and female race horses (I tend to their feminine needs so they let me touch them back there and probe around, because they know it's for their own good.)

And it seems that ALL women are turned off by my age. I'm not tjust talking about mature, wealthy middle-aged, but still-gorgeous and fit bisiness women. They could an 18-year Taylor Swift look-alike with a saints heart and attitude. They could be a Susan Boyle look-alike who's a complete bitch. You name it, they don't like anybody under 30. That's the minumum and 43 is the average, going all the way to a Herbert the Pervert-ish 85yo man.

Please tell me this sisn't true. I am almost crying behind my screen right now, no joke. The fact that I have to wait another 9 years at least to attract women is as silly a fanny full of m&ms.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm assuming you're into older women?

If so, then it completely depends on whether or not an older woman is even interested in dating a younger man. Have you tried looking for sites that cater to that?

• Yes I have, and they all turned out to be bollocks, seeking credit card info, with computer generated women. Do cougars even exist, or are they about as real as the Hobbits of the Shire? I like young girls too, physicaly, but they always seem to scar me off their their superficiality

Most Helpful Guy

• Most girls your age are out meeting people in school or at clubs. Most people don't place ads until they are mid-20's or older.

What Girls Said 2

• Started dating my boyfriend when he was 21 and I was 23.

Been together for +4 years now.😛

• yes cougars exist

What Guys Said 0