He likes me but don't know if I should go for more if I don't really feel attracted to him?

I'm 18 and never had a boyfriend because I didn't found the right person and I don't like relationships with no depth. So, there is a guy who gave the signals he likes me, he always texts me and picks me up, but I don't feel attracted to him. He's a great guy, though! The thing is that I'm tired of rejecting, we are also in the same group of friends and I already friend-zoned some guys we both know. I don't want to be that shallow girl who rejects everyone, but also I don't want to lie and give them false hopes. I'm sure I don't have a problem because I do find guys attractive, but usually they are unavailable... Should I give him a chance to see if something will grow later?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm, tough call. You are picky and you know what you want. Nothing wrong with that, but you do need to realize that you will have far less choices and opportunities. Being attracted is something that happens almost at first site and is one of the driving forces that keeps a relationship going. If you are not attracted to him, then this is one the things that sparks temptation to cheat with someone else that you are attracted to. I know what you mean by rejecting another possible partner, but I think you should follow your heart and wait for someone you are more into. This guy sounds like a 70% match and I think you should wait out for what you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not waste your time with someone you're not attracted to.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't date like that. I did that to a girl I tried to friendzone. I wasn't that into her and she had the biggest crush on me. The relationship was a ticking time bomb because my feelings towards her was really half hearted. Eventually she tried to make me jealous and I broke it off. It's ok to be picky on who you want to date. I learned my lesson and will only go after someone who I'm interested in 100%.

• I feel your pain. I have a friend who's perfect in personality and we like a lot of the same things and get along great. It's just... argh... I don't feel physically attracted to her at all. Just nothing. I couldn't even imagine kissing her. Seems impossible to find "the one" with everything

What Girls Said 1

• Are you serious? Tell him that you're not interested, otherwise you will be stringing him along or you will end up being miserable with someone you are not attracted to.