Why would he be so mean?

My boyfriend has a temper/anger issue.. He will say the meanest things and then kick me out of his house. This past fight I didn't know why he was picking a fight.. Always in a fight he will kick me out.. He said in the fight this may be it.. He slept on the couch.. The next day I tried talking to him and he said he hasn't loved me in 3 months.. We were living together and we're almost together ther for 3 years. We have broken up before and we have gotten back but this time feels like he is done with me..

Most Helpful Guy

• Unmm looks like he had anger issues or he is done with you if he keeps on getting mad for no reason

• He does have anger issues.. We were looking at engagement rings

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you putting up with this behavior. YOU should be done with HIM.

• Because I love him.. He has anger issues but why push the one thing away that loves and cares for him

• Do they ever regret what the say and want you back

• Honey, it doesn't matter if he does or not. Look at how he's treating you. Look at what he's doing to you. Those are not things people who love you do. You need to save yourself from this situation.

What Guys Said 2

• You should break it off. I don't think he knows what he wants and anger can escalate suddenly.

• because bad boys sell. lol.

What Girls Said 2

• LEAVE HIM.. -_-
    he doesn't DESERVE YOU and YOUR LOVE...
    just calm down...
    and smile sweety.. :)
    #wishyougoodluck :*
    #stay strong :* <3

• Will he ever see what he had? Regret pushing me away?

• i promise you that... yes... he will -_-

• and a day will come... when he will cry for you and nail down just to get you back.. leave him... you deserve a better one... no i am sorry..#THE BEST ONE..

• why are you still with him?