Confused. He has a girl but we keep kissing?

So there is this boy at my job. We started off as friends we still are friends and at work we would always hug and play around, he would buy me lunch, walk me home, kiss me on my cheek, just being real flirtatious. So one night he walked me home from work and when we were in my hallway we were hugging and we started kissing. After I asked him why he did that and he said its wrong to do because we both have people but it feels good to do. He always talks about his girl. But he always calling me and texting me pictures of him. And now we kiss all the time. Were always making out and he's grabbing on my butt. But he also said I don't want it to get as far as sex. I don't get it. You make out with me but that's it. He feels bad but it feels good to do. Advice please!?!

Most Helpful Girl

• there's nothing confusing. he's having his cake and eating it too. he's a cheater, and obviously not worth it to actually date. you said you "both have people", which makes you a cheater too. furthermore, you make it sound like if he hadnt said the no sex part, you wouldn't have been opposed to it. so it means you're not opposed to being a "homewrecker" as the word goes, nor to cheating on your own guy.

bottom line, he's not going to break up with her for you if that's what you're asking. if he would've, he would've done it already.

What Guys Said 2

• Hormones, hormones, hormones... Can't do with 'em, can't do without 'em.

Seriously, he's cheating on his girlfriend, and using you in the process.

Question: How would he like it if his girlfriend played around like he's doing.

Ditto you. :-(

Sorry 'bout that.

Ted

• sounds like neither one of you know what you want. choose one, girl. if you choose both you will end up with neither (which is also not a horrible idea, being single rocks!)

What Girls Said 2

• You can ask him to dump his girl and he probably won't.

Or you can continue kissing and all that and accept that...but I think your nature will want sort of commitment from him.

So it's your choice really.

• YEAH why are boys asking for a kiss from some1 else when they are taken?