How often do you like to be contacted within a week with someone you are dating, in the first month?

by contact I mean, phone or text.

• once
  • 2-3
  • 4-6
  • 6-7
  • everyday
  • more than 2 times a day.
I must be different, i like missing someone,

Most Helpful Girl

• i like talking to him everyday. doesn't have to be for ages though.

• What do you guys talk about, if you can't see each other/plan a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyday usually, not like a long winded talk that lasts for hours or anything but here and there throughout the day, same as anybody else.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm happy with talking every day to him if possible. I like hearing how his day is going and all of that, but it doesn't need to be 24/7, just whenever we can talk.

• How their day is, what they're doing, any interesting news, just nonsense or silly things, etc...

• About every other day or something like that but not daily

• Not much if anything it's something random like what's going on TV or something funny that happened at work or school.

We're just in the talking phase... One guy wanted to know what I was up to daily and wanted to know more about my personal life through texting but we hadn't gone on one date yet or even hung out. It was too much esp since I told him I prefer getting to know someone in person or over the phone

• If I like him there's no such thing as too much. If I don't like him once is overkill.

• Everything. How our day was, what we did, sports, tv, movies, families, clothing, sex, anything.

What Guys Said 0