Why does my boyfriend calls me a unicorn that poops rainbow?

He is always saying who am I kidding myself when I try to convince him I am really normal. Ok, I admit it I know I am not like a lot of my friends. I am pretty carefree and I don't care for drama. I like to build website and make art and I am selective with my time because I don't like to spend it with non geniue people. I like to learn and take free classes at night. I guess I get it that I am a little different but I thought unicorn just don't exist and I exist.

What Guys Said 1

• Its a terrible refrence to Rainbow Unicorn. ^w^ hahahahha... Sorry back on topic I think its just a random idea cause you seem so beautiful and it must have just be a random affiliation. xD.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't take offence. I've seen a meme around that girls are posting that says something like 'girls don't fart, they shoot out little puffs of glitter that smell like rainbows' and it has a cutesy pic of a unicorn on there. I'm sure it's meant with the same premise :)