Was I really looking at her a lot at school?

I was walking with my friend to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her but then I stopped. But later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early?

Most Helpful Girl

• The incidences of her looking at you cannot be purely coincidental. Her aversion to you (hiding behind her friend) might be denoting her uninterest to see you. Maybe she left class early because she didn't want any potential contact between the two of you. She was also glancing at you, and that was a clear sign of her noticing you. It's all in the body language.

You were doing most of the eye contact initiating. You always looking at her so you knew whether she aimed eye contacts at you or not. I could say that you were looking at her too much.

Most Helpful Guy

• What culture do you live in? An American girl doing this is not the same as a Japanese girl doing this.

What Girls Said 8

• Erm...
    Maybe she's thinking why on earth are you staring at me lol.
    To hide behind her friends shows shyness... was she looking down?
    What was her body language in all these situations?

• Lol but when I turn around I looked at her but she just hide behind her friend she didn't looked down though. Then i guess when she was walking over to talk to her friend I was looking at her but then I stopped looking. Then later when I turn around I saw her at the back of the class & was looking at me though so I don't know. But then I'm not too sure why she left class early with her friend.

• It can be for 2 reasons:
    1) She may also like you and gets embarrassed when looking to you so she hides behind her friend (this is a middle school kinda thing so I don't know if it applies to your age...), but if you caught her looking at you then there's a chance she has a thing for you.
    2) She feels conscious with you looking at her, and maybe a bit creeped out and doesn't want anything to do with you.

Either way, you should try and talk to her, try being her friend at first and find out what's going on.

• Yea but I don't know when we pass by again at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she just hide behind her friend though. But then in class she went over to talk to her friend but then I stopped. Then later I turn around and saw her at the back of the class & was looking at me though so I don't know then later she left class early with her firend.

• Not necessarily. She could just be a little creeped out by all the stares.

• So that's why when I turn around to look at her she hide behind her friend & then In class moved to the back of the class & was looking at me though

• Yeah I believe your bio that you are 22 ;) sarcasm

• Lol I'm not really 22 I'm 20... but do you think she doesn't like me then

• Ya your making it too notice able so u might/prob creeped her out

• So that's why she when I turn around to look at her at the hallway she hide behind her friend. But then I guess I was looking at her too much so that's why she moved to the back of the class & was looking at me lol

• Or maybe she could just like you and is shy

• This is a pretty classic flirt move in my opinion, just make sure they aren't creepy stares. If she catches you again smile at her really quick and then look away. She will most likely get the message and find a way to let you know if she's interested. If she blushes, smiles, or giggles around you I'd say odds are in your favor

• Just go talk to the girl.

• She probably found out about your feelings for her and is scared. I know that if I did that to someone I probably don't like them. I'm sorry dude.

• But why when we passed by again at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend though. But do you know why she moved to the back of the class & was looking at me though

What Guys Said 3

• Try to approach and talk to her.

• But I don't know why when we pass by again at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then I guess when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her so maybe that's why later she moved to the back of the class & was looking at me lol. But then she just left class early with her friend so I don't know

• Doesn't like you

• She is scared of you, its a little creepy.

• So that's why when I turn around to look at her at the hallway she hide behind her friend. But then I guess she moved to the back of the class & was looking at me because I was looking at her too much.