Her feet are ugly..will you still date to her?

Say you see a really hot babe,Her body is perfect for you and her personality is AWESOME..but when she wears sandals her feet are ugly..will you still date to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless she dipped them into some form of acid, her feet are black due to hypothermia, or has a wart the size of mars on her big toe- I don't think it would bother me.

A hot babe, is a hot babe. It doesn't mean I would DATE her right off the bat.. It means I would look in her direction and if I wanted to approach, I would. Regardless of what is allegadly wrong with her feet.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 3

• I cannot fathom a woman's feet being so ugly that would deter me from dating her if everything else was as you say it is dear. It's probably more an issue in your own mind than it is in anyone elses eyes anyhow.

• Yeah, unless I has some odd foot fetish

• Hell yeah I'd go after her. Feet don't bother anyone. Or they shouldn't anyway.

What Girls Said 0