He deleted me off of eveything why?

Told this guy I was dating someone and he told me he was fine with it and he seemed like he was too and next thing I no he doesn't talk to me anymore and he's deleted me off of Instagram, snapchat and Facebook and won't text me anymore... why?

Most Helpful Guy

• He obviously wasn't fine with you dating someone. He must have liked you a lot and was upset with what you told him. If you told him you also wanted to just be friends, most guys don't like that either because eventually that friendship will probably fall through when the guy friend wants to make a move on you but you're still in a relationship. The friend zone is like a major hit to any guys ego and they would rather be around girls who they have a chance with, no offense but you basically shut him off completely.

• so there's no way he's gonna talk to me again?

• He might but you kind of gave him a bad vibe with just making him a friend. I would give it some time, but guys and girls being friends just never works out the way guys can be friends with guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jerk! Just block him! He dead to u!

What Guys Said 2

• It's obvious.. He liked you but you're taken.
    It's happened to me before.. I just stopped talking to them.. It's weird bc I meet these girls on dating apps. Not very loyal are they.

• he liked you and now he needs space to get over you. Perhaps in the future you guys can be friends don't take it too hard. He's just needs to forget about you so he can heal. :)

What Girls Said 0