My best guy friend wants me to stay over at his place?

I've had a crush on him forever and I think he's developing feelings for me because once a while ago we got drunk and made out. But recently he asked me if I'd want to stay over at his place sometime. Should I do it? What does it mean?

We haven't had sex, obviously, which is why it's so confusing!

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you shouldn't do it.

• Yeah I guessed as much. But it would be like a casual thing, right? I'm having a hard time believing that he would just throw our friendship away?

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it but try not to get your hopes up

What Guys Said 3

• Unless he asks you out on a date then he is not really interested in anything but freinds with benifits. Unless he is asking you over for nextflix and chill then your most likely just going there to hang out.

• why not if it mean that he will get into your pants on a regular basis. Your freindship is a small price to pay.

• He obviously wants to sleep with you and I can bet wants to have sex with you. No guy would invite you over to his place just because.

• You guys could watch a movie or something I guess just as friends. Staying over at his place though seems more sexual in nature.

• He probably wants to have sex with you.

• I doubt he would want to jeopardize your friendship. Its most likely casual, yes.

What Girls Said 0