Girls, Is it bad to be a virgin at 22 I'm about to be 23 April 14th and I'm still virgin plus I'm a nerd and I'm tired of being called virgin boy?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares what other people think. Do what you want when you want however the hell you want. I mean no one is paying your taxes bro...

I'm a virgin and i am a nerd and i was one called a Virgin Ho bro... Like what the hell?1 hahahaha I don't give a shit though and you should learn not too as well.

What Girls Said 5

• no , it's not bad. in fact is awesome , saving your body for the one.
    you don't need to care about what others say , let them say what the f they want. dont feel ashamed that u have something that other boys don't : patience.
    good luck :*

• I'm 18 and still a virgin. It happens. It pisses me off that people think they are more "grown up" after they have had sex.

• Yes but its because you have no imagination

• It's definitely not bad. I think it's kinda cute... It depends on you and it's all about what u want and how u feel about it. Nobody has to know ur still a virgin, that's how u can stop people from calling u virgin boy... Take ur time.

• Not bad at all, a lot of girls will respect you more.