How often do guys pick up at a club?

Even if it is just a kiss or something, how often do you pick up? I met this guy at a club but I've seen that he's added other girls on facebook after a night out, like it's come up in the news feed. That's fine because he's single but it just makes me think, he goes out every weekend, does this mean he is hooking up every weekend.. II'm not saying he has but it is possible.. I've heard it is hard for guys but I'm thinking maybe it is just easier for some guys than others. I know I'm single but I don't actually like the thought of kissing a guy and then knowing he's probably going and kissing god knows how many girls each weekend.. It's like you're getting sloppy seconds. I know I can try meet other guys but I guess I just don't have the interest in doing so, I've only been single for a little while but even still, it just doesn't appeal to me. And I guess I also feel like what's the point when guys are always looking for something better anyway... It's hard dealing with the loneliness whilst you're single though. How do you deal with yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• Seriously very often, I mean I met the girl I'm seeing now at a night club. Post uni, gym and clubs us where it's at for me as far as meeting women.

What Guys Said 5

• When I was going clubbing regularly (back in university) maybe once a month or so. I was no player nor expert!

• I loathed clubs at that age. I couldn't dance (unless moshing in the pit counted, and it didn't) and it was too loud to talk to anyone.

Me: "CAN I BUY YOU A DRINK?"
    Her: "WHAAAT?"

• i would say every 3 or 4 times or so im out, i would pick up a girl. It depends how drunk i am and whether or not im in the mood or find a girl i find attractive.

• I don't know, I've never been to a club. I imagine its very hard for most guys to pick up a girl in those settings

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0