First Date = First Kiss?

I had a debate with my friends on whether or not kissing on the first date is a good idea. Thoughts?!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that if the date goes well, there's no reason why a kiss would be a bad thing. I'd go with a kiss on the cheek, and if she wants more, she'll make it obvious to you.

What Girls Said 2

• Took my guy almost six months to kiss me.He wanted to go slow. I could have kissed him, but I'm pretty shy to begin with soo. I waited. Then he kissed me on my birthday. So worth the wait.

• I actually think that a kiss on the second date is better. It leaves the guy/girl thinking about what that kiss would be like after the first date and will want a second date.

What Guys Said 1

• When the timing is right. Kissing on the first date, seems too fast. Kissing on the first week of dating is reasonable in my opinion.

~ ArtistBBoy

• Kissing within the first week? Most of the time and I mean like 98% of the time, if you don't kiss a chick on the first date, chances are you won't get a second date especially if it's a chick you just met out of the blue.

• Not with me. Women tend to respect you more when you go slow but show interest.

• 98%? I'm sorry my friend, but you must not have met many women then.