Would you pursue a girl who has lots of guy friends?

I have 2 questions.
what about a girl every guy wants? Basically, a guy needs to compete with every guy for a girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I am into her, sure. Basically the situation with my girlfriend. She had half her friend circle pining for her.

Reality is, if she was into any of them she'd have been with them and not me. She wasn't, she had ample opportunity. No point not trusting her.
    Plus on a sidenote, a girl who can keep a lot of male friends without anything sexual being part of it probably has a good personality (male perspective).
    Surprisingly rare.

• Don't you think it's waste of time trying to win her heart when every guy tries to get her? You don't even know that she will choose you over other guys. And do you get jealous occasionally when your girlfriend is hanging out with her guy friends?

• What is the longest time you tried to win girl's heart whether she is the one that every other guys wants or just a girl you like?

• Tch, don't try. Just do. It is usually them trying to win mine either way. You got it backwards.

Most Helpful Girl

• having a girl that everybody wants it's a miracle. i know cause im in this position , a boy got my heart while a lot of others want me. he's jealous and protective but i know that he loves me and cares for me. he also told me to get rid of my guy friends so i did what he told me and now everything's better. you just need to get rid of your guy friends and chose ONE boy... good luck sweetie :*

What Guys Said 7

• Well, I am not the kind of guy who can pursue a woman, I have never done that and I will never do that no matter what the consequences may be.

No, I will never pursue a woman who has lots of guy friends.

• How long would you pursue a girl? And why wouldn't go for a girl who has lots of guy friends?

• How long would I pursue a woman?

I won't , I am totally incapable of doing that, and that's what I said if you read my opinion properly.

• I don't care about the number of other guys available. Because there are always other guys available.

It's a state of mind. If you feel have to compete you already lost.
    I just go for it, she will like me or not and that is all there is to it.

• Competing with a lot of guys for a girl just isn't worth it most of the time. It's never lucked out for me and I've tried with a few different girls. I tend to think it's just my bad luck, but maybe it will all change for me eventually.

• More guy friends more hard to get

• What do you mean?

• What about a girl every guy wants? don't you think it's waste of time trying to win her heart when every guy tries to get her? You don't even know that she will choose you over other guys.

• It's kind of same as girls with many but friends. There'll be comparisons.

• Yes, if I liked her enough of course.

• Doesn't it bother you if she has lots of guy friends?
      And don't you think it's waste of time trying to win her heart when every guy tries to get her? You don't even know that she will choose you over other guys.

• How long can you do that? Assuming the all competitors are attractive. You are trying to impress her with heart not physically.

• I would keep going as I still would want to win over all of these competitors. When the deed is done so will I and I will move on.

• Yes and Yes.

• What is the longest time you tried to win girl's heart whether she is the one that every other guys wants or just a girl you like? How long would you pursue a girl that is popular to other guys? Would you give it a shot and try to impress her or are you just gonna back up and find another girl?

• I think the longest I tried was about 6 months, I eventually moved on. I really don't have a time limit. It seems to be different in each case. I've learned something over these last few years since coming home from Iraq; Life is too short, make the most of it. I'm no stranger to striking out, but I've had a few home runs so to speak.

• No way in my experience girls usually end up fucking their guy friends

• The girl is very prude and religious. What about a girl every guy wants? Would you still pursue that girl or do you think it's waste of time?

• Sure I would definitely pursue the girl everyone wants... she's probably hot and I'm always up for a challenge

• What about a girl who has lots of guy friends. She is not hook-up kind of girl. She's a Christian, so not a hoe.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should. Just be wary of how protective they may be.