Do you find all the race daters online very culty and annoying?

Nobody really and truly gives a shit about who you choose to date.
But if you have to bring it up constantly and push your freaking agenda down everyone's throat every chance you get then you are either very desperate for attention are have a seriously messed up cult mentality!
I love white chicks and sexy latinas with a passion, But I don't call people who like other kinds of womenz names and sh! t

• Yes, Big time
  • No, They have a right to try and influence everyone else
  • Undecided

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• people be like "love knows no boundaries, but I'll only date (insert race here)"

• Race and gender are social constructs, At least they are when it convenient lol

What Girls Said 4

• What I also hate though is people who try to shame others for dating a certain race more than another or whatever. Like black girls who try to pick on white woman who date black guys, or Asian guys who don't like it when Asian girls won't date the etc

• In all fairness, those white women can be the biggest and most annoying hypocrites out there. And yeah those Asian guys can get very unhinged and annoying.
      It is what is is, Though

• Yes I agree. But there's no need to blame it on me when you can't get your point across.

• I got my point across fine, As far as i can tell.

• i don't care, although the whole "i only like white people" narrative can get pretty repetitive but then again, what did i expect from this white site hahaa :P

• I don't where people keep seeing that narrative outside of their imagination, But ok lol

• haha, are you blind? i can @ some people right now who are proud carriers of that opinion.

• haven't noticed this phenomenon of which you speak

• Ok then

What Guys Said 4

• I pay no heed to them at all. Couldn't give any less of a fuck. Not like they're gonna change who I am attracted to anyway.

• This shouldn't have to be said. Just go out with whoever you want to and don't judge others who have different taste. Personally, I'd like a taste of all the flavors in the world and I don't give a shit who disapproves. In fact, I kinda like when someone disapproves. I just go to bed knowing I annoyed someone new and that gives me a smile.

• People are attracted to different things. That includes a certain type of race of people. I'm mixed race which is half jewish filipino and race doesn't matter to me cause I have no real cultural identity

• And it won't matter unless you start getting attacked for it lol

• It doesn't have to be your ethnicity you get attacked for, Prejudices know no bounds and politically correctness is very selective in who it applies to.

• Well I could care less. If someone where to attack me physically or verbally I don't back down.

• Lemme say this. I'm white, I refuse to date outside my race. However, I don't care if my friend dates an Asian girl. I don't care what race others date.