Any help with this?

I realized that love is not going to happen for me. I'm 25 and I've never been in a relationship, so I want to just stop thinking about it (having a girlfriend etc) It's gotten to the point that I can't sleep, and I'm super stressed out & I dont go outside much as it is because of self image stuff, but I dont out at all now. I pretty much have given up, so I definitely would like advice on how to stop thinking about it entirely and just move on in life alone

any more opinions?
more opinions please

What Girls Said 1

• No matter how much effort you put into these things, sometimes they just aren't meant to happen. I feel kind of the same (albeit I'm younger and female). Men just don't seem to like me. You just have to hold the hope that if its meant to be it will happen. Try to focus on something you really enjoy like a hobby to get good at it. Work extra hard and earn some cash. Focus on friendships rather than relationship and put extra effort in there. Try some new things, join a gym, take a yoga class etc.

What Guys Said 2

• Seriously man, unless you have no interest in being in a relationship (if you are asexual), you gotta get out there. Metaphorically. And literally. Shit, just get in the game. Go out, hang with friends. Have fun. Drink some beers. Dance. Play pool. Do the shit you find fun. Good chance you'll meet a chick and things will just click, and if you met her doing the stuff that's fun for you, chances are she thinks those things are fun too! And worst case scenario, you were at least having fun instead of sitting at home wondering why you're alone.

Or just get on that Tinder app. Have some fun. If anything happens, it happens. If not, oh well! The worst thing that can happen is if a chick says no. We all get rejected. It's a numbers game bro. 99% of the gals out there will say "no" to any given man. It's that 100th gal you've gotta get to that will say "yes" to YOU. GO GET THOSE 99 "no's" my friend. Then dust yourself off and go ask #100 to get that "yes"

• Your still young! Don't give up. Look in other places and don't try internet dating! Just go out and talk to people at random. :)