What is the longest time that a guy pursue a girl?

What is the longest time have you've ever pursue someone for? She is a girl basically every guy wants and they all try to win her heart. Would you give it a shot or just move on to another girl since you never know she's gonna choose you over other guys? And what makes you stop pursuing a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 years. Fcked myself up in the process only to get screwed over. Which completely fcked up my approaches now as im too paranoid of being in the position i was that i take a more dominate side on relationships per se but often question and u consciously fracture the relationship. Fear of abandonment. So i abolandon the very one i love most before it can me.

• Many women are in situations like u...
      My girlfriend dumped me for another dude... and now she is crying every night to bed, stalking me etc...
      but her ego is so big that she can't text me.. lol

• @Hungry_Shark you seem like a kind of guy who just do sex with girls not love. But the thing is I'm really prude and this guy knows that, so I don't think it's a good idea to start with sexual thing

• If you've feelings for him and ur hearts in it 100% id say give him a chance.. If not.. then you know..

What Guys Said 10

• I ask a girl out, if she says No... she is out.
    I move on to the next girl.
    I walk away... unless she contacts me.. and then i fuck her brains out.

• What if a girl is really prude and religious? Would you still fuck her? What is the longest time you've ever pursued a girl? Have you like someone over a year?

• I used to be like that "nice guy" when i was in high school...
      i used to like girl for years but never had the balls to ask her out...
      but now i became a kind of a player... i immediately ask a girl out.. if she says no she is out..
      if she says yes... then i take her out on 3 dates... if she doesn't have sex with me tilll 3rd date... she is out again

• I don't know but I can't stand girls that just string a guy along and then miss getting chased when he leaves lol pathetic!

• 7 months and counting...
    Though I kinda accepted being friendzoned 2 months back, I'm still somewhat hopeful cause she's stunning, friendly, sweet, and flirty as hell haha!

• Roughly a year, it was really complicated but did have feelings for me too. Just nothing came of it to be a relationship, won't make that mistake again lol.

• I have chased a girl for about 4 months, but only because we work together and she keeps changing her mind. Otherwise, I'd probably say a few weeks and if the girl still hasn't made up her mind I'd forget it.

• Ill pursue for like a month. If she doesn't open up or take any chances, then I will friendzone her.

• This guy tries to get my heart over 6 months. He rejected me before but now he came back and tries to win my heart since last summer. Should I accept it? I mean 6 months is pretty damn long

• When he first contacted me I replied back for 4months then I stopped replying back. But he keeps contacting me. He rejected me before because he likes another girlnow that she is dating with another guy he came back.

• Basic human tendency is to try things at least 3 times... if a guy tries more than 5 times he will never give up!

• What about a guy tries over 6months?

• This guy tries to get my heart over 6 months. He rejected me before but now he came back and tries to win my heart since last summer. Should I accept it? When he first contacted me I replied back for 4months then I stopped replying back. But he keeps contacting me.

• You can't ask me that. Its you who is in the playground...

Ask yourself if
      1. you find him attractive?
      2. you truly like him?
      3. can I trust him?

If all the answers are positive... run a background check of his profile from your friends or his friends... if every info about him satisfies you... you may go for him.

• 3 years. And it was a disaster for me mentally and emotionally.
    Nowadays if she ignores me for more than a week I'm on my way out and away.

• Usually like a few weeks. I'm in college, so if she's around me a lot and can't make up her mind, she isn't worth the time. She's had chances to tell me how she feels, so I'm not into the wait and see bullshit. Just be real with me up front.

• 6 months

What Girls Said 0