Is being a masochist bad?

Does this scear guys away? And is it a turn of?

Most Helpful Guy

• not ever. its actually kinda hot.

• Lol thank u again 😉

• ahh its the girl who got the rusty key to me hahaa. I'm comin for you ;)

• Haha it is! Well done for remembering 😉

What Guys Said 3

• I'd run like hell.

• Eh, it depends on what level you're on...

• I like pain both fiscal and emotional I find sex boring and unsatisfying with out it i like being held down and hurt it makes me happy I don't cut my self or any thing

• No I like to be hurt I like feeling pain and a rush yes I like it when they are angry and taking there anger out on me i like it when I am push and hurt I wish I could change

• lol Well I'm not into beating up woman and humiliating them... Hair pulling and pushing them up against a wall or shit like that is normal... I've heard stories from friends that hooked up with girls that like that sort of shit, and basically the mentioned her the night after sex, and said she was into some strange shit, like she was reliving child molestation or rape fantasies and then they basically said she was crazy and we don't talk about her anymore... lol The less discriminate guys might play into that sort of thing for a one night stand, but even though know they probably shouldn't go back for round 2.

• Aren't most females masochists? I mean, it seems like most of them like a little BDSM.

What Girls Said 0