Scared to contact him?

I was dating this guy for a short while, I had just come out of a relationship at the time so I wasn't myself. So in the beginning we got along really well but it kind of went downhill and we got into a big fight, where he said he's done with me. I still really like him and now that I'm back to my old self. I'd like to send him a message but I'm worried of what he will say.

Have you ever been in this position? What should I say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, just explain what happened and ask him if you can start over. It is worth a shot!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. except im not scared i just send him the message. Whats the point of sitting around waiting for hours, days, months, to show him you still want to be there, you miss what you were, .. the special connection.. the bond you shared.

• Just be persistent and show him you'll be in the corner of his life if he ever needs a friend or wants to go back to the way things were

What Guys Said 2

• Send him a message hey how r u?
    and see what he replies...
    if he ignores u just move on... or if he replies u... dont waste time chit chatting.. just ask him out and sort out ur problems...

• speak from the heart and point out your wrongs.

show some humility.

What Girls Said 0