Guys, any words of advice for a female dealing with and hooked on a player?

when to leave? Do they ever change? Will they change for the right person? Or do they have to change themselves? How do you play their game back at them? How do you make them go crazy?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people are too stupid to do the smart thing and walk away from this kind of thing, there's a 90 percent chance that you are one of them so I'm just going to tell you what's actually going to happen.

You're going to most likely let him fuck you, then get thrown to the wayside like a sack of bricks like the rest of the girls on his list, forever forced to live with the fact that all you ever amounted to with him in his eyes was just being a single tally on his scoreboard.

img.photobucket.com/.../...-useful_zpsxolkwuhm.jpg

So hey, go for it, it's a free world and your life, some people actually like being statistics. Which for the life of me I will never understand.

• wow a lot of misogyny here.

• @Jose_R

Not quite. I hate the player just as much as the girls who get with him. Don't jump to conclusions just cause you saw ONE side of my response.

I have a LOT to say about the shitty attitude of guys in today's society as well, believe me.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the kind of "player"...
    players do change, but you have to know how to play "the game" and that takes a long, long time... especially if you meet a Real player. hard to outplay a real player, he/she will see you coming. you can outplay a fake one, they break easy.
    safest option is to leave.
    i mean, if its some wuss that just flirts around, that ain't a player... you Rarely ever know a real player until the big reveal... at the END, not the beginning.
    been there, done that.

• These kind of people never change.
    Have an open relation with this guy until u find a guy with whom u can be exclusive with.

• just dont get involved at all.

case closed.

• Once you spread your legs for them and take their baby batter the game's done. You lose.