Is it wrong to date more than one guy?

Hear me out. I've been on a few dates with a guy, we slept together on the last one and we've been exchanging a few messages afterwards. I like him (even told him that) but I'm fairly certain me saying that probably ruined the whole "chase", as the texts aren't as conversational as before. Plus I don't want to get hurt. I'm tempted to meet up with another guy for a coffee and see where it leads. I like the first guy too, but I think I might stop replying to his messages to see if he cares. If I get two in one day, then I know he does. I'm not looking for a Fbuddy, just someone I get on with and seeing where it goes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it's wrong. How would you feel if you were into a guy and found he's dating another woman behind your back? Why the hell do people need these things explained now? It's like this generation has had a decency bypass. We got these things as kids. People with no morals, standards or empathy are animals and animals getting avoided, locked up or put down

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• All I know is I would hate to be the guy who starts dating you who you want to take things slow with when you're already fucking the other guy.

• that seems fine, do what you gotta do.

• You don't want to get hurt, but you're willing to do it to him "just in case". At least ask the guy directly where you two stand first, instead of playing a silly "how many texts" game.

• Yeah

• Go on the date. You don't have a commitment to the first guy, at least not yet. But I'm not saying hid one from the other. Be honest with them that you are casually dating and not in a serious relationship yet. Honesty is always the best method.

• didn't even read... its wrong.

• yes like slut be respected

• Ah games. You will loose out in the end when you play games like this.

What Girls Said 5

• Just make it clear that your dating other people!

• Yes its bad. How can you commit to two people when you know you can only give both of them half of what they deserve. You sound like a horny 12 years old boy with a sht eating grin..

• Tbh I'd just talk to the first guy before moving on, cause meeting up with the second dude might 100% ruin the relationship with the first

• Not really.

• It's not wrong until one of them finds out about the other one.