Dating people with stretch marks?

Would you date someone who has stretch marks due to weight gain? Does it turn you off?

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Guy

• generally yes unless they are those very extreme ones you can find on google

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think every girl gets stretch marks. I'm a size 0 and I have them. They have never been an issue. I literally don't think a single guy has ever mentioned them.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Stretchmarks are pretty much just... irrelevant.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's in good shape then stretch marks don't bother me at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no.

0|0
    0|0
  • no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Does not turn me off one bit :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

0|0
    0|0
  • ok for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Is that a thing people really use as a dealbreaker? Like really? If so, do you really count it as a loss to lose such a shallow person from your life?

1|0
    0|0
  • You should see my stomach from my pregnancy stretch marks. After my ex walked out I thought it would be a deal breaker because my stomach looks AWEFUL. Not 1 guy has found it to be a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think guys are that picky about our bodies. In my experience, we are so hard on ourselves over things they don't notice or care about. If they are seeing you naked they are happy. They are simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have stretch marks, and my guy still loves my body, so... I'm pretty sure they're not a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • most people have stretch marks of some kind. Stretch marks tell a story... some are about the miracle are life, some are simply a story of you growing but regardless they are there and they shouldn't be made into a big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • Everybody has stretch marks. If someone has "no stretch marks" as apart of their criteria for dating, then they're just stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as i know guys don't give a fuck about stretch marks and they fade with time just rub some coconut oil, drink water and workout :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. Lots of men have stretch marks on their muscles, it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have stretch marks and I still get laid and have dated people.
    Real men/women don't care 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a size 00 and I have stretch marks... I think it's just a part of growing into a woman's body.

0|0
    0|0