Will this nurse tell everyone in the clinic that I asked her for kiss?

I always take injection in the clinic and this nurse always smile and she was so nice I was fine with that and today I felt so attracted to her her smell maked me breath fast and wanted to kiss her I couldn't handle that so we was in the room with her alone I couldn't talk normally bc I was near to kiss her without any question so I wrote it on a paper I have request I want to kiss you she said no and kinda surprised so I just said I don't want anything I will go she said take your injection first I said I can't stay more I will end up kissing you she obviously know that I wanted to kiss her so I just left. Now the problem is this girl are not beautiful and I look 10 times better in every way I just don't want her to tell everybody there for what I have asked her I feel embarrassing I mean I'm 6.3 and athletic she's not beautiful but her smell turned me on and I feel they will take a bad idea about me. What you think will she say what I have asked her? Or she would keep it for herself

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope she does. You should be embarrassed for harassing a woman at work and acting like a creep.

• I know I'm wrong but I was just very attracted to her I don't know how I did that I'm regret but saying you hope she does don't you see it's harsh a bit?

• That was being a weirdo, not a creep or harrassing

• @ShayanMortazavi1 English is not my first language

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol wtf dude? This is real life, not a porno

What Girls Said 4

• As someone who works in the healthcare field... yes, yes she will tell everyone. We always tell everyone. I had a patient ask me that too, it became the unit joke, they would only give him to me and watch on camera lol.

• Is there a camera in the injection room? !

• Lol I don't know, probably not. We have a mental health room with a camera

• Nah it's just a room for injection and dermal things hope there's no camera it will be super embarrassing I will change and never do that

• what sort of bullfuckery is this?

• GOOD? what do you want me to say? you think you are better then her. And she might tell someone but it is totally up to her.

• What's wrong if I look far better than her? I know I did wrong and I embarssed myself there bc I asked kiss directly all what I want to know what's the chances that she could tell everybody there bc it's kinda embarssed

• she probably won't tell.

• So if she was hot you wouldn't have been embarrassed?

• It would be embarrassing but less like she is so hot they won't blame me that much in both way it's embarrassing but if she's hot I'm sure it will be less

• I think you'll for of yourself for thinking you're better looking than her

• Yeah I'm better by far but just want to know if she would tell the others or no bc what I have did is embarrassing for some how

• But you dick isn't beauty real thing and some would spend millions to look great I can't see what's wrong if I say I look better suitable for her. I don't want to talk about this part anymore I want to know if she will tell them or no bc I did it in embarrassing way.

• What was so emberrassing about it?

What Guys Said 1

• What did you think she was going to just magically say yes?

• 😂😂 yeah bc she always acted very nice and say you look very handsome and throws some jokes I believe she has crush on me but she was looking for slow steps like 2-3 dates and she would do it

• Asking for her number would have been better rather than a random "KISS ME!" "KISS ME!".

• I agree but it's late