Your dating advice to a 18-year old?

What dating advice would you give to a 18-year old person?

I have not dated anyone yet, but would like to receive some advice.
for example, should I start dating or should I wait.

*extra question: what advice do you want to give to a girl who's in a relationship?

Thank you 😊😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont play hard to get or games!
    Be confident, improve yourself (working out, style, diet, etc.)
    Don't get bothered with drama, gossip, etc
    Keep your grades up!!

Most Helpful Girl

• "focus on school"

• So 18-years old shouldn't date? 😀

• Im already in college, don't live in usa xD

• See, so you're way busy. Your primary concerns need to be school and self care then socializing and THEN dating.

What Guys Said 4

• You should start dating when you feel like you're ready or when you'd like to START dating. It depends on how much you want a relationship, not on what strangers tell you.

If you're already in a relationship, then some general advice I can give is to always be honest with your partner in general. It goes a long way in keeping a relationship healthy and thriving.

• Take it slow. Don't rush into anything until you can really trust 100%. Don't be blackmailed into doing anything you're not happy with. Don't worry if it doesn't work first time... or second... or third. There's lots of good guys out there.

• Dont do what I did.

• Don't give it up no matter what or your legacy will be ruined forever

What Girls Said 4

• I feel that being in a relationship is overrated at that point in life. I say date as many boys as you want; live your younger years up. That doesn't mean have sex with every single one. That just means to enjoy yourself and don't worry about a relationship right now. You'll find someone serious when the timing is right.

• If I could go back and give 18 year old me dating advice, I'd tell her to not be afraid to say no when it comes to physical stuff. I'd also say it's okay to tell someone you're not interested.

• Take your time! I myself am 18years old and have not dated yet. Teens date rdcklessly these days and I don't necessarily want to be a part of it! It's like they put a shoe on and it fits perfectly (meaning your dating and everythings fine), but he'll try on another to see if it fits better (turn you into a placeholder). Not every guy's like this of course, but many are.
    I think we should just take our time and let it come towards us and not necessarily force it.

• Dont be a btch.