Is it bad that I've never kissed a girl at 19 or had a girlfriend?

Also, I'm still a virgin. I talk to a lot of girls, but it's always just as friends and I feel like no girls ever see me in a romantic way.

I try not to get down about it, but it just seems like everyone is dating someone around me

Most Helpful Girl

• don't worry about it! It will happen when the perfect time comes

• False hope is deadly

• @DarkHumorRUs Luck is a big thing, I'll agree with that right there

• Thank you so much :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm turning 19 very soon and I haven't kissed any girls either. It's cool dude. Whatever you do though, don't let it affect you in a bad way. If you really want it you gotta work for it. If you think a lady is fine, show clear hints that you're interested. If she seems interested, ask her out. If she's clearly not interested, just drop it, you don't want to be a creep. Eye contact is key, if she's interested you will likely realize this instantly through eye contact and the reaction on her face.

• Glad to know I'm not the only guy haha, everyone makes a big deal out of it

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 10

• Nah man, there's nothing wrong with it at all. If you're looking to be in a relationship in the future, then make an effort to be in one with someone if you find them more interesting than the girls you know now.

I wasn't truly interested in being with anyone, and then my girlfriend popped out of nowhere and I thought, "HELLO! Yes, I want to be with you, please."

I'm 20 and I'm also still a virgin and have yet to have my first kiss too. My relationship is currently a long-distance one, but I have plans to change that in the future.

• No, it's not bad at all, and so what if you are a virgin?, that's completely fine.

• Everything is ok.

• If it helps, I'm in exactly thecsame position.

• I think it's bad. But I'm heading down that path too so...

• I feel like it's just not our times yet, there are definitely girls out there who have never had a boyfriend or kissed a guy, so it's not that weird

• I feel like I've just fucked my chances with girls who were compatible with me because I never magically turned them into my girlfriend.

• It's a hard thing to master

• That's cause the way you talk to them doesn't let them know your intent. If you're always just being that super sweet guy and never throw in any advances then you'll just remain a friend.

• It's definitely not good and your in the minority.

• Dude don't worry, I'm 19 and I've never kissed a girl either, I think it'll happen at some point, but you just need to wait

• No man, thats actually pretty normal contrary to expectations in many cases. Friends, and the friendzone is very common, not to mention many peers dating girls too. Honestly I was in the same boat, I didn't have a "first kiss" or sexual experience with a girl until I was 24 where it just happened over a bit of time knowing one girl I met through a friend's party,

It will happen when you're in the right position and all the pieces fall together. Was frustrating for me for a while too but got used to it in my early 20's. So don't worry and just carry on with your life.

• Yes that's bad