Guys, I just want to see how a girls body influences your opinion of us. Which one of these weight classes will you draw your line and say no?

I just want to know how much the girls body matters. If the is guys out there who won't mind.

• 90-110 kg
    47% (14)
  • 110-120kg
    20% (6)
  • 120-130kg
    7% (2)
  • Or higher
    26% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• When she gets much over 90 kg, it starts to get dicey. I was married to 5-4 and 240 kg for 27 years so my attitude is a bit jaded when it comes to big girls.

• Even if this was in pounds, I wouldn't be able to guess how much a girl weighs just by looking at her.

• 100 Kevin Garnetts? That'd be a great basketball team!

• Those are some BIG numbers you've got there. I've met very few girls/women in my life that way more than 90kg.

• Anything that's unhealthy really I'm a fitness guy and soon to be professional trainer so I know what obesity and a unhealthy life style does to the body. I just couldn't be with someone that is basically slowly killing themselves.

• Your lowest option, 90kg, is basically 200lb

That is big for a 6'+ guy, nevermind a girl.

• 90kg is already way over my limit!

• Height matters as well as weight distribution.

• She can't be at all fat or chubby. She has to be fit.

• I'd say B as a B**** cuZ they gotta need dem phats to keep her gangstah boi warm in the winters to kum 😋😋😋

• Since I'm a somewhat desperate fellow I wouldn't really let weight count in as a factor for my opinion on said girl.

• Unless someone is ridiculously fat, I can see beauty in everyone, unless there total jerks

• The smallest one is still way too big.