So I guess I was looking at her too much then?

was walking with my friend to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her but then I stopped. But later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• stop looking at her its creepy

• Okay but I don't know why when we pass by again at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. But then I guess I was looking at her too much & that's why she moved to the back of the class & was looking at me but then later left class early though.

• class could have been doctors or some shit. she finds you creepy just stop