Is it possible to recover from a break up with Mr/Miss Perfect?

I'm dying literally I can't ever forget her, nobody even matches up to her. Ay advice will be great. Please share your experience I could really use it.

I'm not sure if she misses me because she keeps messaging me when she's alone but when I start talking to her she just cuts off by lying about being tired or the most annoying one. The smile emoji or fake laugh one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry it just means that she just wasn't your perfect girl. And you will find someone better, maybe not in the same qualities she had, but better for you in a way where when you see her you light up. Time heals all wounds no that there is a better path for you. Just keep yourself occupied and work on yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• You can recover. Just takes time

What Guys Said 2

• You can't always win, but what we can say that its possible to try. You can always recover when you choose to accept the facts and reality.

If Ms Perfect didn't workout, try Ms Simple and settle for less. Ms Perfect's can come in a gift box or Ms Simple can grow into Ms Perfect.

• Ifnshe was perfect... You'd still be together