How to prove him that I am a moral girl and not a slut?

Yesterday my boyfriend told me thathe wanted to make loveto me. I know making love is the nice way of telling he wants to fuck me. This is very rude because changing words doesn't change the meaning. I was shocked, myeyes were full of tears of anger. How he dared to ask me for sex when he knows I wantit only after marriage. I am so hurt. We dated for 2 years and he still doesn't know my morals. Maybe I wore a short skirt and that made him think I am easy.

Most Helpful Girl

• omg, no! making love and fucking are so different! he just wants to be close to you and show you how much he loves you and make you feel good all at the same time. I promise you he did not mean it in a rude way. It sounds like he loves you and he wouldn't want to hurt you. Maybe he wants to marry you someday but isn't ready atm. I promise you he does not think you're a slut, either. he loves you and would never think about you that way! Also, clothes don't make a woman easy and having sex prior to marriage absolutely does not make you a slut.

What Guys Said 20

• really? well I guess people interpret it differently. to me, making love is pretty much slower and more passionate, as opposed to fucking, is just rough and faster.

• Hahaha girl, you've dated him for 2 years and you haven't had sex. Trust me, he does not think you are easy, definitely not slutty. For some people it is normal to have sex after about a month, for some people it's normal to have sex after a week. For you it feels normal to wait until marriage. Still, I think you are overreacting big time. I mean, it seems like you love him and that he loves you. I think it is understandable that he wants to to have sex with his girlfriend whom we loves.
    I understand that you're sort of like a prude but I really think you are overreacting.

• Lighten up. Your boyfriend ASKED you. He didn't force himself on you. You were and are free to say no. You're really over-dramatizing this. Making love to your boyfriend of 2 years wouldn't make you immoral or a slut.

• He knows I am chaste but still tries to get into my pants.

• Back under your bridge, filthy troll!
    media0ch-a.akamaihd.net/.../...2a181221ac0239b.gif

• Smh. gif

• He has been with you for two years and no sex, yet, you still doubt him and judge him all at once.

He just asked you, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's completely natural he wants to get intimate with you, and even if you still want to wait until marriage it's better if you tell him you won't have premarital sex, in a nice way just as he asked.

Being honest, he clearly loves you like a motherfucker since he has been able to wait this far. But he is probably starting to get frustrated since he wants to move forward and you don't. Talk to him and then see what he decides to do in the end... good luck!

• if he loves me enough and salvates over me he will marry me

• He saw u flirting with other dudes...
    He just wana bang u and thats it...

• I suppose that's the trouble with dating someone with different morals... whilst he cannot change yours, you cannot change his either. You both have to be willing to compromise and it seems that neither wants to do that.

• Why the fuck does he stay with you?

• Maybe he should dump you for getting angry at a reasonable request? Having sex does not make you immoral. I'm inclined to believe that you've been brainwashed by some religious bigot.

• you cried over this?

lol.

• Yes. I was disappointed.

• And why do you need to prove him anything? You said he knows full fell what your story is.

• he won't wait forever

• How old are you both?

Well first of "making love" and " let's fuck" sound like two different things lol. Sounds like after two years of being close to you, it's only natural that he wants to share some physical/intimate/passionate with you. I think after two years of not pressuring you he's doing pretty good. If you want to wait until marriage i think by all means you should stick to that. But I wouldn't get pissed at him for trying to change your mind after two years. A lot of guys would have dumped a woman after two months because she won't "make love" so that tells me he probably loves you...

• I am 17 and he is 24. What is the difference between fuck and make love? they both include sex

• Well "fuck" would be more of a lust thing where he only crave sex you from because of physical attraction mainly. "Make love" is more that's he's been with you for two years and he loves you and he'd like to finally see what more you have to offer. Maybe he loves you and wants to be your first, he may love you and just want to see the more intimate side of you. There could be many reasons for make love but I don't think it means just lust.

If you wait until marriage that's awesome I applause that... but after two years... TWO YEARS of not pressuring you with sex? And then all he did was just ask? I strongly think he loves you because no guy will stay with a woman who makes him wait years for sex if he doesn't love her..

• Guys, let's not pure-shame her. Let her be her. Can we just respect each other? And deep down in real life a girl like her is a jewel in the desert. So pipe down. Love is not about sex, there are infinite ways to show love.

• You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. Maybe he didn't know you want to wait. There is nothing wrong with looking hot nor nothing wrong with him feeling turned on by it. And maybe he genuinely wants to show you how much he cares in the bedroom.

This take is a nice read: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a26543-every-women-is-slutty-unveil-the-inner-dirty-girl-within

• Maybe you're a bitch. You want to be chaste, fine, that doesn't mean he wants to be chaste, and it doesn't mean he has to pretend to want to be chaste either. He can ask, you can say no.

• Are you saying he can sleep with other girls?

• Are you too engaged? How soon do you think you'll be married if so?

And your potential husband should very much want to fuck you, there's something wrong otherwise.

• We are not engaged yet

• Think your over analyzing things. Maybe he really loves you and was telling you that beacause he wants to. Doesn't mean he's not going wait.

• Are you kidding me? "Oh boo hooooo, my boyfriend wanted to have sex with me and I through a hissy fit over it". God, the virgins on this site are so ridiculous, it's like you all live in the fucking 1800's. It really made you that mad that you boyfriend wanted to make love to you? Do him a favor and just break up with him. "Morals" please...

• No it is not1800s.

• He will go crazy if I leave him

• Maybe it's not about you? What if he was just telling you how he feels?

What Girls Said 13

• ... you've been together 2 years. He can express himself without it meaning he's going to make you have sex with him or something. I'm sure by now he already knows what you want and him still being with you should prove he's fine with that, but that doesn't mean he's not going to feel any sexual attraction to you.

• Everytimewekiss, he gets hard and it is so funny

• I don't see why you'd feel the end to prove something to your boyfriend, after his actions have already shown that something that you clearly feel very strongly about (saving sex for marriage) is not important enough for him to respect, regardless of whether you wore a skirt that was 'too short' or not...

• 2|2
  • I think you've overreacted like crazy. You've been together for 2 years... do you really expect him to not want to have sex with you? He told you wanted to, he didn't demand or force himself on you. All you have to do is say no, not have a crazy-bitch flip out.
    If you don't want to have sex, that's fine. But he clearly does. That's a problem for you two. Sex is a very important part of a relationship for most people, and sometimes it just won't work if one person wants it, and the other refuses.
    You need to sit down and talk it out without freaking the fuck out and taking offense where there was none.

• Calm down, he doesn't think your a slut he just wants to have sex. Think of it this way, guys think sexual thoughts about most of the girls they think are attractive, it doesn't mean they think the girl is a hoe, it just means the dude is horny. He probably meant no disrespect, calm down!

• Thank you. You really calmed me down

• Making love and fucking are two different things. And I'm sure your skirt had nothing to do with it. And maybe he wasn't asking, but merely stating what he wanted to do.

• huh... i think you're overreacting

• you have nothing to prove be who you are and if people don't like it that's their problem not yours

• I think 2 years in long enough to wait before asking. It's always up to you if you want sex or not.

• You're more like a sadistic psychopath, really.
    You don't know the meaning of moral or love either, so can stop trolling on GAG too.

• Why am I sadistic? lol

• Girl, you dated for two years and still didn't have sex? Well of course you're not obligated to do anything but he at least has the right to ask. Most guys would long have left you if you made them wait that long. Oh and sleeping with your boyfriend after 2 years definitely doesn't make you a slut.

I understand if you said no because your moral is to not have sex before marriage, but please understand it's not an average moral. What he asked for is much more "normal", which doesn't mean you have to say yes, but at least understand that he wasn't a bad guy just because he asked. Explain him your moral is more important, but do not get mad at him.

• He'll fuck you then dump you. It's what guy do

• That's why guys avoid getting married

• Yes, I'm sure her boyfriend of two years is going to just dump her so it'll be more difficult to have sex since he'll be single again, rather than continuing have intimate sex with someone you know and trust. I mean, two years? What is going to make the difference if he gets married to her? So she can lock him in financially? People are insane...

• He doesn't say he's not willing to wait, he just says he wanted it. It's not like he forced her or told her he'd dump her if it didn't happen soon, he just stated his feelings.

• You must be kidding