Guys, In what ways do guys like girls to be cute and in what ways do guys like girls to be sexy?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Biting your lower lip is sexy. Over exaggerating how good a stretch or massage feels can be sexy. Crawling on top on me with that "I want your body" look is sexy.
    Anything almost can be cute. Depends on the girl really. I know girls who do the smallest little things that are super cute.

What Guys Said 7

• cute-do adorable girly girl things
    sexy-do sexual things like ride my dick amazing

• The line between cute and sexy is this a cute action is one that the girl isn't try to turn you on. For example wearing a bow in her hair is cute, cuddling up beside me is cute. Sexy action it's clear that is trying to seduce you. Unzipping my pants and sucking my dick is sexy. Sitting in my lap is sexy

• Cute-Holding hands, kissing, talking, playing a catch of football, shooting hoops, etc
    Sexy-In bed being naughty, nightclubs/strip clubs, public sex, etc

• Just stop wearing clothing. All good.

• Cuddle, hand holding, kissing, sex is sexy and so is wearing a sun dress or skirt.

• Sexy is shaving your pussy smooth mmmmmm

• Be girly and remember cute is better then sexy. Ask him what he thinks on stupid things like your nails. Touch his face. Ask for help. In general you should know no physical boundaries. Randomly take a picture together. Always try to impress him (but make it obvious that you are). Play fighting is the cutest.
    Sexy: wear dark lipstick, have your hair slick back in a pony tail but make sure the hair in on the scalp ( don't know why but hot), crop top with a open shirt (equals pre-cum), girls that are not gangster one bit but wear caps, turtle neck tops are cute as well.
    I'm aware some of these are completely weird but these have an effect on me like no other when my girlfriend does these.
    Also one last one when a girl changes her look dramatically from the last time you saw her. For example she's sophisticated and looks smart and then the next time she's preppy and hippy.