My boyfriend doesn't talk anymore?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for about 5 months. And earlier he used to always always text me.

But now it's like we don't even talk anymore. We just went out on a date a few days ago.
Everything seemed fine.
He just never replies and I know he's on his phone.
I have double, or triple text him just for him to reply to some important question.
Yes I know what you're thinking. "She's annoying him."

I message about 6 times per week maximum. Doesn't seem like a small number?

That's 6 TEXTS per WEEK. 6 sentences.
And usually it's 2 texts in a day. And the other days I don't say anything.
It's reduced to this number because of his lack of response.

Someone just help me understand. This is the first time I've ever truly liked a guy.

Yes I've tried to talk to him about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well in my opinion... maybe He is losing interest in you maybe becz you are flirting less or maybe becz he never really liked you much.

Actually in this age you can't expect someone to be with you forever... becz this is just the start... most of the relationships in our age are based on showing off and curiosity.

And I guess you expected more than that which is now leading to your disappointment...

• Honestly I was never a relationship person and we discussed the length of our relationship. And we're like. "This will just be a good two years"
      I just need to know if I should end it or not. At this point

• Awww thanks. From me. I don't want anything exclusive. I just want this guy. And your advise had honestly helped me

• Happy to help :)

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0