My mom that doesn't approve?

My mom is my best best friend but she doesn't want me to get in a relationship cause she's afraid that i'll get hurt at the end. but im head over toe for a boy and I don't know there's something about him that makes me just so sduhgusdfighdfiugh. is there any chance to get my mom support me for a relationship with this boy i want? im scared to ask her if i could be in a relationship cause i know she'll say no but if i keep lying and get in a relationship with him she'll find out soon or later and she'll be hurt that i didn't tell her. i honestly don't know what to do. I want to be in a relationship with him but i don't want to dissapoint my mom. please help me :(

What Guys Said 1

• You're in a tough position

• I know bro , that's why I did this question , to get out of this position

• Keep your relationship good. If you know that your mother doesn't approve. Try to tell her when she's in good mood.

What Girls Said 1

• You can try to discuss it with her and explain her the reasons why you want to be in a relationship with the guy you like.