Girls, How would you handle this?

The girl I've been seeing told me the other day she's extremely independent and bad at texting. I definitely take action and send her messages first. I dont mind being the more "affectionate" one, as i am usually always kissing her, holding her hands, or caressing her hair. Should i keep sending messages first, at least until we are officially a couple?

3

What Girls Said 3

• I think that's fine, as long as she does initiate at least some of the time. Some people honestly are just really bad at initiating conversation so its alright if you message first more often than she does. However, if she *never* messages first, that may be a bad sign.

• I am a really bad texter so i would appreciate it a lot if the guy i was dating took initiative even though i'm still working on becoming a better texter lol. If she likes that you text her and you know she cares about you then i would say keep going and maybe you could ask her to try to text more often

• If you like being the first to initiate conversations, continue to text her first. Once you both are an official couple, maybe she'll open up more and be affectionate back.