Think I was staring at this girl a lot do you think she might be creeped out?

I was walking with my friend to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her but then I stopped. But later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early?

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah she sounds creeped out, you may want to cut back on staring at her or figure out how to look at her when she's not looking. Instead of starring glance real fast or just stop looking at her all together. :)

• But I don't know when we pass by again at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. But then when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her but then I stopped looking. But then later when I turn around I saw her at the back of the class & was looking at me though lol

• Yeah maybe. :) Does she act weird around u still?

• Lol I'm not sure haha

• Sounds like you both are having that awkward stare game lol

• Lol so you think I was looking at her too much though & that's why when we pass by again at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when I turn around I saw her at the back of the class & was looking at me though so I don't know

• Try having a conversation with her! Perhaps that will break the ice between you both.

What Guys Said 0