Which race do you think is the less love? White, black, Asian, latino?

Most Helpful Guy

• if im correct your asking which ethnicity is least desired I don't know about men but for women most studys show black dunno how accurate they are tho

Most Helpful Girl

• is the less love... are you speaking english?

• not English native so

• you just said it right now haha, i don't think any ethnicity is the least desired because all ethnicities love themselves. people in america/europe generally say black because they have some weird thing against black people but here in angola, we love black people because we're black haha.

• Haha, yea. In Europe they is only white, latino and arabic people for the big majority so black people is pretty rare

What Guys Said 6

• What do you mean by is the less love? We're all lovely!

• Love cannot be categorised into races. Love is eternal made for all living beings, in the history of mankind love is the strongest emotion used for good as well as bad purposes

• White.

• Human... and 10 ks are not loved...

• black then goes Asian

• Asian boi finish last anon babez 😢 So baby i craii 😭😭😭

What Girls Said 4

• Since when was the world made up of 4 races... Two named by skin colour, one by continent and one by a heritage name for an area...
    😐🤔🤔

• I ❤️ Everyone equally

• Asian and Indians, by far

• I don't know
    And even if I knew, I don't want to say it