Why don't I feel good about my decision?

A guy friend of mine called me a stupid bitch you dumb as whore. It was the first time he's ever done. I told him to never speak to me again for I have too much respect for myself to let anyone (man) belittle me. Now it's been almost 3 weeks and I haven't talked to him I just have a not so great feeling toward the situation. Help.

Most Helpful Guy

• What did he say that? Not that there's a good reason but your decision depends why he did that

• He said it because I didn't answer the phone when he called. I was texting him about a female popping up at his house and told him that he was nasty for it. He as aid he didn't have any female pop up ATI his house and that it was a random female that just drove by. I admit she didn't get out but she did stop then pulled off. He called, didn't want to argue out loud so I didn't answer. He left me a voice mail calling me out my name.

• Don't talk to him again he's rude and disrespectful.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy friend ever spoke to me like that, I would definitely cut all ends with him and never speak to him again. No matter the reason or situation, that was completely disrespectful of him.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, I am not sure why he would call you like that, but the reason you might not feel good about your decision is because you know that on the inside he is a nice guy even though he called you that way!

• He said it because I told him was nasty for having a female pop up at his house. He said that he didn't have anything to do with her. He called me and I didn't answer because he likes to get loud and over talk me. He left a voice mail calling me out my name.

What Girls Said 1

• Did he say it maliciously? Because my guy friend was really sarcastic and would call me all sorts but I would just laugh it off and everything would be fine. he's probs feel abit bad now since yous arnt talking. Send him a text and ask how he's doing! (Word of advice: don't bring up the situation because it would make things awkward) forget it happened. Good luck!