The text and calls stop coming as often, is this the "testing the waters" game?

So I've went out on a date with this girl, things went well. Had an awkward kiss after the first date but we continued talking. She's been sending me pics nearly every day, facetime, phone calls after that, so I'm sure she's interested. That was last week... this week, she's waiting until the next day to reply to my text and we barely even talk. I'm trying to play it cool and not text her as often anymore as well (not look desperate) but no clue what to make of it. It's driving me mad having to wait for a reply. Given, I've done the same thing to her once, after she ignored my call, but is it now a game? Am I over analysing the crap outta this or is it normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, I always make time to text the person I'm interested in no matter how busy my day has been. I'm not all about making a person wait. Ask her if she's been busy or if she's okay? Don't let curiosity take over because then you will start assuming all these things. Just ask her. Best of luck!

• Haha, I just text her if she's been busy and hope she's OK. Bang, reply 😁 thank you 😜

• No problem! 🙂

What Girls Said 2

• Don't worry about it, she is still interested but is probs too busy! she also probs doesn't want to bombard you with messages all the time. It may not seem it but it's a good thing yous don't talk often otherwise there would be nothing left to talk about!.

For example, it would get boring asking "how are you?" "What you been upto" everyday because chances are things haven't changed haha. Besides, waiting a few days and then asking could lead to a long covo! Take care 😊

• she's not interested

What Guys Said 1

• In the 50's people who were dating probably went weeks without talking to each other. MAYBE on the phone. But yeah. I don't know.

OVERANALYSING