Do you think he expects me to have sex with him?

So long story short, I met this guy in Mexico while I was there on vacation that I really like. We kissed, had a fun time, and traded information. Ever since then we have been messaging each other and getting to know one another better. I know this is a bit crazy, but I'm flying out there in a month to go see him... He offered to let me stay at his place for a week. My question is, do you think he expects me to have sex with him? I haven't really decided whether that is something I'm going to do or not... So e usually know what that means haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely yes. You need to know if you want to do so before heading there and let him know if you do not intend on having sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• He might have that on his mind, but it doesn't mean that it has to happen. Be upfront with him, if you want to take it slow, or you're not ready, let him know. It might be easier to tell him ahead of time, sometimes it can be awkward to find the right moment to say that. Also, you can get an idea of his expectations from his response. If you're unsure whether you want to, don't do it.

What Guys Said 15

• Yes, I think sex might be on his mind.

• Yes, definitely sex. Most of the people who hit on tourists think that way. Secondly he might see you as an opportunity to get into the US.

You will end up heartbroken.

• I think it's on his mind, it'll definitely be on mines...
    Go, have fun! I don't think this "obligates" you to have sex with him, but if you have feelings and he's being a gentleman about the whole thing, then why hold back? ;)

• Yes, he expects to have sex with you.

If you do not expect to have sex with him, then don't waste his time or his money.

• Chances are he'd be open to that if you are.

• He def wants to. Make sure he is in a part of mexico where you won't get kidnapped and sold into sex trade.

• Obviously, why else would he invite you to his place

• I'd say he does expect sex. You opened that door.

• I remember the song... I wanna fuck you fuck you you already know...

• yes he does

• ask ur heart will guide you

• Heck yes

• Probably lol maybe not expects more than hopes.

• He wants the P sis💅🏼😉

• He probably expects it to be on the table, if perhaps not a given.

Seems like realistic expectations too! ;)

What Girls Said 5

• Have sex with him? You barely know the guy. I would say to take it slow and see where it leads... and make him work HARD for it :p

• Umm, YES he expect to do many things to you sex probably at the top of the list.

• no. but, he might try.

• yes he is expecting to have a sexual relationship with you

• Yes, and its a risk going to a country, living with a man you don't know to well. So be careful, and let someone close to you know