Does your SO appreciate you?

if so how much on a scale from 1-10, 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest.

0|0
24|16

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say yes, he does, and give him a 10. However, I don't think that anyone can appreciate their s/o to the fullest because there's no way that they could know EVERYTHING that the other does for them.

He of course notices most things I do, and makes sure to make me feel appreciated for doing them. However, he doesn't know a lot of things I do 'behind the scenes' to change plans around that would work better for him, be it his schedule, or simply what I know he'd enjoy more.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• Well, we aren't dating as of yet, but we're seeing each other and he appreciates everything about me. Surprisingly. So a good 10/10.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would definitely say 9.5 maybe even a 10! We've been together for a bout a year, there's not a day that goes by where he doesn't express his appreciation for me even if its through actions or words.

0|0
    0|0
    So much that I could cry sometimes from happiness.

0|1
    0|0
  • He never around anymore ):

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading all these comments like http://imgur.com/nGEdQpU *Dramatic violin solo*

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he does (*^_^*) 10/10

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess he does, or at own I hope so 😛 An 8'at least ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he does appreciate me. 10/10. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say an 8

0|0
    0|0
  • If he didn't appreciate me he would not be my SO

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually -10

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it's about a 3 or 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10000/10
    He shows so much love and appreciation to me. I am so lucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a so but when I get one I'll make sure it's a 10

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and we will be together for 13years this year (married for 9). He is absolutely incredible!

• 10 out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, all he talks about is sex

0|0
    0|0
  • he doesn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he does. 10/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10. My SO adores me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say a 3. He doesn't do any housework, doesn't take care of our dog, is critical of the way I do things, doesn't make time for me (will only spend time if he has nothing better to do), and pressures me to stay up late every night knowing I have to leave for work at 7am. But he takes me on dates every now and then. And he gives me backrubs on my period.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 and been dating a year...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• She appreciates me a lot and its in everything she does, I'd say a solid 10 mate, hand down, she's crazy and perfect and insane and I love herrrrrrrrrrrrr

0|0
    0|0
  • None ever have.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I had to guess I would say a 3

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Because she doesn't exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I want benefits and equal pay.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. No she sits on the couch and reads her kindle. Only moves if she's hungry or has to use the restroom. Or when its time to go to bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Appreciate... that's a word i've never heard about me :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say a 4/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she appreciates me. 10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • She appreciates me enough to not exist

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 no one is there haha :D

0|0
    0|0
  • She sometimes does. But if I ask her not to do things, like wear a skirt so short you can see her underwear, she blows up at me. Probably means I'm not her biggest priority. Maybe I'd give her a 6 or 7 if I was feeling generous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering everything I do for her. I would say maybe 5-6, she's appreciative of some things, but what should matter the most just dosent. Would say she just poison good intentions sometimes, she's too self destructive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think 3. Maybe 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • She appreciates many aspects and takes others for granted. A few she both admires and is intimidated by so it would be difficult to put it on a scale.

I really couldn't care less if I'm appreciated as long as I'm respected.

0|0
    0|0