Have you ever fallen in with love someone you weren't physically attracted to at first? How'd that happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• Kind of. Basically he was friend of some friends. We started talking and quickly got along very well. To the point that we used to talk everyday. I started suspecting that he was becoming interested in me so I confronted him and made sure he knew that I didn't felt that way. We continued friends, and eventually become best friends. We used to get along great, he was an amazing sweet guy. I really liked him and spending time with him. We used to spend a lot of time together and have deep/silly convos.
    At some point, he started messing with my feelings. I found myself confused about how I felt. Sometimes I even asked myself "maybe I'm really in love with him?" and I still ask myself the same sometimes. But I wasn't physically attracted to him. And I never never admitted to him that I was confused about my feelings for him, because I knew he truly liked me. And I didn't wanted to hurt him. I couldn't do that.

What Guys Said 2

• Falling in love?

No, I can never do that. I am totally incapable of "falling in love".

To answer your question, NO, it hasn't happened like that.

• No I haven't. I don't think that will ever happen.

What Girls Said 2

• no, physique it's what make me attract to the person

• I don't get attracted to faces/bodies. It doesn't happen to me like that. I tend to get attracted to other stuff.
    So yes, of course I have.