Hey, What About Me?

My boyfreind has been hanging out with his guy friends more often then me. I mean I don't mind, he needs his space and to do what he wants. But he's been hanging out with them so much he hardly hangs out with me anymore.
We always walk down together but he's been going down with his friends lately. We sit next to each other in one of our classes and we make our legs touch but he hasn't done it lately. I feel like I did something, I dont think I have done anyhthing. I dont know. He seems to have a better time with his friends than with me. He strays away from me to go with his friends when we are spending time together. It brings me down and I want to cry...
I feel like I did something, I dont know what, even if i haven't done anything, still. My friends say he's cheating on me with his guy friends, I know there joking, but I still don't like it. I don't know why but I don't like it, one bit.
What's worng with me? Did I do something? I'm scared. What's happening?
Have I done something?
Why is he hanging out with them and not with me?

What Guys Said 2

• It doesn't sound like you've done anything wrong. There is nothing wrong with you. Sometimes, especially in that age range, guys loose interest in a girl but don't know how to break it off. It sounds like he doesn't want to be in the relationship anymore but doesn't know how to tell you. So instead he has been hanging out with his friends. Ask him outright. See what he says. Regardless of what he says though, you will be ok. You are young and there are plenty of other guys out there, who I know would give you all the time in the day and then some. Hang in there.

• lol may be he is into the guys

What Girls Said 1

• He's starting to get bored of you/your relationship. I think you should discuss things with him.