What do guys look for in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice, sweet, kind, affectionate, intelligence, I had one amazing girlfriend. She would do the most amazing things just to make me happy. Things I'd never ask or expect her to do, she would just do them like it was nothing. It made me feel guilty sometimes. She was amazing. I should have jumped off a bridge when we broke up. Ill never find one like her again. I would try everything I could think of to treat her as well as she treated me but I felt I was always short. So, I basically look for another one of her. She spoiled me so rotten, it ruined me. But on the good side, I can be really good to my s. o. too cuz I want to encourage another one like her lol. That's what I look for. Good luck, right haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually they look for an attractive face/body.

What Guys Said 18

• autonomy, knowing what she wants and going for it instead of waiting for the guy to make a move.
    sexual interest, if she is at peace with herself and knows she likes sex, it's a plus.
    being relateable. The reason many guys like girls who share their traditionally masculine hobbies is that it makes you relateable. Guys like the idea of a girl who likes guy-stuff, but not to the point where it's a guy in a girl's body. But you know, just slightly.

We like confidence, we like a girl who can be honest, who's up-front with her intentions, doesn't lie, doesn't manipulate, who doesn't hint to things but instead says what she's thinking.

We like when girls don't worry too much about popularity or other people's opinions. and generally just... being themselves however cliché that sounds.

• Looks is what essentially drew me to my girlfriend when I met her. After we met we talked for a bit and I found her hilarious, and we talked some more and we quickly became friends, which then in turn quickly led into our relationship.

Looks are what attracts a person to another, I'll say from experience. But it's a person's general personality that keeps one person with another. I certainly know that's true for me.

If you had a "perfect" body but I spent some time with you and it turns out you're boring or mean, then your body isn't gonna keep me with you.

• Her clit lol

• The basic human organs and body parts.
    Lol jk we don't need any organs.
    Basically, most guys are just fine with an average looking sweet girl. And girls who try to like what we like. Most of all, though, a lot of us look for a girl who we can trust and is loyal.

• For me she has to be able to take a joke and be able to laugh at herself. She can't be fat or too skinny. I like small perky tits so that helps. Blonde hair. Can't be a slut or have history of being one. No kids. Can't be too frigid in the bedroom (like those girls who just lay there like a sack of potatoes) and if she likes to get high that's a big bonus! That's what I look for in a girl anyway.

• everything we don't have.

• Someone to understand them equally and someone who will talk in a way that we can understand what they want.

• Personality... she got stuck to be very super affectionate. Very kissable and cuddly. Physically... she got stuck to have very super attractive legs and a very cute stomach

• Um, what? Azz and titz down there is a more appropriate answer than this. When you first meet someone you should not be overly affectionate off the bat and making out all the time, if you are serious about someone that will come later and that usually just comes with a growing attraction.

• most guys, just their beauty

• Trust love and truth

• Nice body, intelligence, confidence, and good personality.

• Nothing. Real men looks only for girl.

• Her smartness & cute reactions on his girls face.

• Beautiful face and body loving caring heart too

• her vagina (sex)

• Azz and titz

• to have a soul. in a milion women you can find thousands of 9s. but you can find only a handful of souls. i hoe this answered your question.

• An attractive body, a clean bill of health, and a willingness to fuck without a lot of BS before.

When I was younger I wanted certain personality traits for a relationship but once I realized I couldn't relate to other people I decided to focus on sex and forgot what those traits were.

What Girls Said 0