I asked a girl out for coffee at work?

I asked a girl out for coffee at work that i known for a while. I texted her and asked her she agree but couldnt do it last week on Friday but she counter my offer and said she was free for next Friday. I haven't text her all this week and last until the date but how do i go and about reminding her? The date is this Friday. And when i saw her she was really sweet because i told her that i texted her to see if she wanted coffee she said "sure ya that sounds good" in person. How do i remind her about the date?

Also i know some girls agree to a date and blow off the guy so he gets the hint she's not interested. Would she just tell me right away no thanks you? If she wasn't interested?

What Girls Said 2

• Text her. Don't ask out a girl and then ignore her until that day. I'd text her and ask her how she is. Talk to her, then you can lead this to asking her where she wants to go on Friday, and if she still wants to go. Tell her you're looking forward to it.

• Try reminding her on Tuesday. Ask her about the time you will pick her up.

What Guys Said 1

• Just text her, confirming the date and time. If she never responds, you'll know that she blew you.

• Just confirm? How that doesn't look needy? And if she says again next week she probably blowing me off right?

• Another thing wouldn't she just say she's not interested right away in a politel manner if she wasnt? When i asked her out on a date?

• Girls can be weird and ambiguous. So a lot of them agree for a date, only to back out later.

Just a gentle reminder won't look needy. And yeah, if she postpones again, it's a lost cause and you need to let go.