My friends think this is wrong, is it that bad?

So last year (December 2014) I met this guy. We kissed one time at a party. He was dating someone. I told him “Call me when you are single”. One year later he calls me, because he broke up with his girlfriend.

I like him, he doesn’t want a girlfriend, but he wants to go out with me. Is it very wrong that I want to go out with him? I can’t have a boyfriend right now, I’m leaving for a year in Spain and I don’t believe in long distance relationships that start just a few months before.

I don’t want to be called a whatever (my friends think that is not okay to go out with someone who doesn't want anything serious) but I mean I like this guy... Should I continue or just stop it right now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, you like him but he doesn't want a girlfriend and you can't have a boyfriend as well, so both of you are thinking alike, so does it mean you want his friendship or both of you want friendship, then it's not wrong you want to go out with him.

What Guys Said 1

• Stop it now. Dont pull temporary sht. Itll only hurt him and yourself.

What Girls Said 1